As Thanksgiving approaches, we’d like to say a heartfelt THANK YOU for your continued partnership with Jackson Pottery. During this season, we reflect on how God has blessed our company and how we can continue to actively be a blessing to others.
Vietnam is an amazing country with great people and incredible pottery. Partnering with Vietnamese pottery manufacturers since 2001, we are always eager for our next visit. It was on a recent trip that we were introduced to an opportunity in that region to speak up for those who cannot do so for themselves. We feel it’s important to sow back into the ground from which we draw our beautiful glazed pottery.
Getting a quality education in many third world countries like Vietnam can be challenging. Beginning in June of this year, your purchases from our Designer and Vintage Glazed pottery collections have helped send more than 75 children to school for the year, as well as provided backpacks, uniforms, and basic school supplies. Through the tireless dedication of our friends and in-country partners at Tiny Hearts of Hope, your support also goes to help in many other ways:
- Orphan Care – caring for abandoned or fatherless children.
- Education – creation/distribution of material on human trafficking.
- Medical Mercy Missions – giving medical care to those in need.
- Community Development – clean water sanitation/education.
- Hope House – A house of hope set up for women and children in distress. You can feed a child living here for about $1.00 per day.
Jackson Pottery is committed to leaving a handprint of kindness on the lives of the less fortunate. Thank you for being a part of something great in the lives of others.
To learn more, visit http://www.tinyheartsofhope.org